Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring is in the air...

Happy March 1st -
The trees are budding, daffodils blooming and birds singing but yet it was 43 degrees today in Tallahassee. Why? This winter has been colder and seems longer than previous year. I'm so ready for Spring to "Spring".

I'm so looking forward to next weekend, we have plans to make a trip to Orlando. Scott's Sister and her family; husband, and 3 small girls. They headed this morning to Orlando, destination Disney World. The girls range in age from one - 4 years old and it's their first visit to D.W.

I would love to be there to see their little faces the first time they walk through the gates.

We'll be meeting them on Friday at the Shades of Green military hotel to visit for the weekend. I can't wait to see them and Scott's Mom and other Sister and her twin girls will be there on Saturday to go to a park. We're celebrating Carissa, Lexi, Gaby and Mom Booth's birthday this month.

Hope everyone is enjoying the first signs of Spring.
Don't forget that next weekend is Daylight savings, "Spring ahead" and set your clocks ahead one hour. :)

No comments: