How sad am I? Don't answer that question! I've thinking about my neglected family Blog for awhile and decided to log on and update. I'm back to my question, How sad am I? Tisk, tisk for not updating any sooner. The upside is that the last time I updated was last March so I can keep the background design. :)
Hope everyone survived the winter and is looking forward to enjoying Spring weather, buds and flowers. Let's not forget pollen....I planted Tulips last Fall and they started to bloom last week. I'll have to update today with some photos, they're very beautiful.
Spring also brings cleaning and renovations at the Powers household. Scott and I decided to remodel the kitchen after the cold weather made the tiles on the floor buckle. We've torn down the wall between kitchen and living room, pulled up all the tile flooring and added granite counter tops. Having the concrete floor stained and added design and we need to add back splash and do a major cleaning and we'll be done. :) I have photos to post of the transformation, those will come soon once we have everything completed.
At work, Scott is doing well, very busy at times but a super start at his office. My work has been steady busy and working towards the World Wide convention next month in Orlando. Lots a work leading up to the event but it'll pay off. Working the convention for the week. Needless to say I'm looking forward to the month of May so I can breathe.
Justin is doing well, 14 years old and quite the teenager. School is going very well for him, A's on all his math tests. He's had a couple girlfriends but nothing lasting. He has his Spring break starting this weekend, Joy will be by to pick him up for the week. Spring break in Panama City!! Scott and I will be putting house back together but hopefully I can pull him away for one day to venture out.
We wish everyone the best, hope your all well.
I'll be back soon with photos...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment