Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello out there.... Jan 2012

Hello Everyone out there....I'm so angry with myself & that I've let my Blog go for two years. I can't believe 2 years have gone by, where does the time go?

After my last post I made it through the World Wide convention & had a fabulous time. It was hard work leading up to the event & during but it's so rewarding. Plus, I was able to see Elton John in concert for the finale. I will never forget the experience, what a great opportunity.

After all the work at home & stress I became very sick & was out of work for almost 2 weeks.

We had a great rest of 2010 with some getaways to Shades of Green at Disney. We spent Thanksgiving with my sister & her husband & our Mom. Scott & I cooked Thanksgiving dinner & we all had a blast.

That same trip we were able to visit my nephew Mike from California. It was nice to visit with him & catch up.

That's about it for the year 2010..

No comments: